Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mushtaq does cameo in 'RA.One'

Author-scriptwriter and Shah Rukh Khan?s close friend Mushtaq Sheikh, who makes a cameo appearance in " RA.One" that released Wednesday, has shot down rumours of a fallout.

Rumours were rife of a fallout between the two friends.

"Can you imagine, we're supposed to have fought over a legal problem that has cropped up over 'RA.One'. If we go by rumours then Shah Rukh and I have fallen out any number of times in the past few years," said Mushtaq, a former journalist who appears in the second-half of "RA.One" as a gun-toting goon.

?It is my chance to intimidate Shah Rukh, something I can never do in real life. So I?m playing out a fantasy and loving it,? he added.

This is Mushtaq?s third cameo in a Red Chillies production with Shah Rukh. He played similarly aggressive cameos in "Main Hoon Na" and "Om Shanti Om".

?I?ve very clearly told Shah Rukh when 'RA.One' becomes a blockbuster, I want my solo posters all over Bandra. He has agreed. But then Shah Rukh never says no to his friends,? he said.


Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Mushtaq-does-cameo-in-RA-One/articleshow/10498229.cms

No comments: