Sunday, October 16, 2011

Im not screwing a man: Shah Rukh Khan

Shah Rukh Khan has many peeves, and among the currently is the bad press he's been getting. He's upset with reports with him and Juhi Chawla falling out.

He recently told Filmfare magazine in an interview, "If I'm friends with a man or boy, then I'm screwing him. If I'm not friends with someone, then I'm asked why.

If I say one good thing about him, then they say, 'Oh he's extending an olive branch. It is disgusting at times. Some press guy asked me, 'What do you wish for Salman Khan?' I replied, 'I wish him well.' Next day I see headlines saying 'SRK is offering the olive branch.' If someone is unwell what should I say? That he doesn't get well?"


Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Im-not-screwing-a-man-Shah-Rukh-Khan/articleshow/10377336.cms?prtpage=1

No comments: