Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm with SRK, bullying of artistes has to stop:Ranbir

Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor today praised superstar Shah Rukh Khan for standing up against Shiv Sena during the controversy surrounding the release of 'MNIK', saying that if something like this would have happened to him, he too would have refused to bow down.

Shiv Sena had demanded that the superstar apologise for his remarks favouring inclusion of Pakistani players in IPL and threatened to halt his film My Name Is Khan's release.

"I think Shah Rukh was absolutely right, he did not bow down to anyone. He was not wrong in his belief and did not apologise to anyone. I would like to believe that I would have stand up against Raj Thackeray if something like that would have happened to me," he said.

Source: http://www.ptinews.com/news/563276_I-m-with-SRK--bullying-of-artistes-has-to-stop-Ranbir

No comments: