Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm a big fan of Shah Rukh: Akon












International R&B singer Akon, who is here to record songs for Shah Rukh Khan's film Ra.One, says he is a big fan of the Bollywood superstar and that he will not only have shows in India during his world tour, but would also do more work here soon.

"I am a big fan of Shah Rukh. I am very familiar with Shah Rukh's work. I am meeting Kareena [Kapoor] for the first time today," Akon said.

He is not only singing, but also composing for Ra.One.

"I am also composing. You know, I will give him [Shah Rukh] a couple of versions of the song, the way I do it. And I will also integrate it with the traditional way the Bollywood films are done. I will give them options and they will decide, which one to use in the film," said Akon.

Source: http://sify.com/movies/bollywood/fullstory.php?id=14934612

No comments: