Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Makrand Deshpande: I couldn't escape SRK's enigma


He is known for his hard hitting antics on screen. Currently, he's making news for making an unusual film that deals with stardom and its associated power.

Makrand Deshpande needs no introduction when it comes to his contribution to Hindi cinema. His many powerful acts have won him dedicated fans from all across. Known for his candid demeanour, Makrand accepts the fact that SRK has been a huge influence in his career.

Throwing more light on this fact, Makrand says, 'I have been in the industry for long but no one has influenced me the way SRK has influenced me. I know, it was SRK's hard work that has made him what he is today, but his enigma is quite palpable not only to his fans but even I cannot escape it. It was this enigma that made me write the script of the film SHAHRUKH BOLA KHOOBSURAT HAI TU. No one can escape his charm and something similar happens to my lead character in my upcoming film. You have to watch it to believe it.'

Though SRK might not be having any immediate solo release but it seems his charm continues to bewitch the audiences and filmmakers alike.

No comments: