Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Shah Rukh Khan bared

 When it comes to talking about his personal life, Shah Rukh Khan seems to be a shy man. So it comes as a surprise when one hears that the actor has agreed to let the crew of a reality TV show enter his personal space and follow him around the world for approximately a year.

He says, "Being a movie star, there are parts of me that even my family isn't aware about. I have been candid about my feelings towards them in the show because I thought they should know what I feel about them."

The show on Discovery Travel & Living starts in February and will be aired worldwide. Apart from talking about the show, Shah Rukh also bared his heart on various other topics.

Who knows the real SRK?
"It has to be Gauri. She knows me in-and-out and there's nothing that I can keep from her. She is the only one I can share everything with."

Read More: http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_shah-rukh-khan-bared_1331635

Source: DNAindia
http://shahrukhkhanz.blogspot.com

No comments: