Sunday, October 11, 2009

SRK in DDLJ taught Riteish to flirt

Ritesh Deshmukh accepts that he was a shy kid in college, uncertain of how to approach girls . Then, in 1995, DDLJ released
Riteish says, "College is  about romance and DDLJ made being in love, a lovely feeling. I was very shy, I neither had the courage, nor the charm to speak to girls. After watching DDLJ, I went from being an introvert to a people's person."

 DDLJ's playful lines seemed to work with women. He says, "I remember feeling more confident while interacting with girls. SRK's style of flirting was worth taking notes from. I understood women better and what they expected from a relationship."  He also explains how the movie made him an extrovert.

"It was difficult for me to speak to everyone. SRK's character inspired me and I absorbed his people skills. I opened up as a person and mastered the art of conversation."
Source: TimesofIndia

No comments: