Friday, August 20, 2010

Shah Rukh Made Me Feel Terrible

He once said that he was brainwashed into doing choreography for movies, and that it was something that he didn’t want to do. “It all happened ‘coz of Shah Rukh. One night when I was having dinner with him, he made me feel so terrible, saying that if I don’t do “Dil To Pagal Hai”, I would be the biggest fool on earth. He said that nobody will ever know me if I keep away from films. But I was so afraid.” Afraid of what? “Firstly, I couldn’t understand as to why will a Hindi film wanted someone like me to choreograph? Their style is so different and the audience will not want my style.” But eventually, it all turned out well. So today, I’m grateful for SRK shouting at me. It was a gift.”

Read more: SRK's shouting was a gift: Shiamak - News & Interviews - Bollywood - Entertainment - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/SRKs-shouting-was-a-gift-Shiamak/articleshow/6381177.cms#ixzz0xAyjf5Hk

in reference to:

"Shah Rukh Made Me Feel Terrible"
- SRK's shouting was a gift: Shiamak - News & Interviews - Bollywood - Entertainment - The Times of India (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments: